We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
As you might expect, our phones are ringing off the hook so please review these Frequently Asked Questions before calling the course.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing walking and single rider carts (members of the same household may share a cart). Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
Walking is always allowed and preferred during this pandemic. As of Friday June 5th the SD County guidelines have lifted the restrictions for riders in golf carts. Anyone may share a cart together. For those wishing to have their own golf cart, if available, they may pay an extra cart fee. Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
How can I book a tee time?
Walk up play is allowed, but it is preferred that tee times be booked through our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
How do I cancel my booking if I need?
If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel. Otherwise, you may call the golf course to cancel.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
· The clubhouse is limited to 10 guests inside at a time.
· Tee times have been spaced to 10 minutes apart, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval.
· Tee times have been spaced to 10 minutes apart, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, water stations, ball washers and benches. Players or not to remove the flagsticks. There is a foam insert in the cup so when the ball drops in the hole, it only drops an inch or so and you can retrieve your ball without touching the flagstick.
What should I know when I go to play my round?
Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Each player must check-in with the Golf Shop, temperature will be take upon check-in. A mask MUST be warn in the clubhouse. Payment must be made with a credit card. Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times. You may purchase food, drinks, and merchandise from the clubhouse while maintaining the limitation of 10 guests at a time.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range is currently close, but the putting green will remain open. Please keep 6 feet of space from anyone.
The driving range is back open and the putting green will remain open. Please keep 6 feet of space from anyone.
How many people are allowed in the clubhouse?
The clubhouse is limited to 10 guests inside at a time. You may purchase food, drinks, and range balls from the clubhouse
Are the restrooms open?
The restrooms are open, please respect and maintain social distancing standards.
What about food, drinks and merchandise?
· Takeout food from a limited menu will be available
· Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, but you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
· Merchandise is available for purchase in the Golf Shop.
What about leagues, outings and events?
Small group league play is allowed, no shotgun starts available.